Estimated Length: 24 months 35 hours per week
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (IN-PERSON INTERVIEW)
Senior 60 – 84 Months
- 60+ Months Experience with processes and data analysis and product management, including experience translating customer business needs into application and operational requirements.
- 60+ Months Experience with mobilizing disparate groups of people toward a common and ambitious goal, managing horizontally, and translating insights into action.
- 60 + Months Experience with modeling techniques and standards such as UML.
- 60 + Months Experience in functional and system requirements development and documentation as well as Use Case/User Story development
- 60 + Months Experience with technical writing required, including experience writing clear and concise Business Requirements Documents.
- 60 + Months Experience working with stakeholders to define and develop business processes and procedures and system requirements.
- 60+ Months Experience with planning and facilitating meetings, and presenting.
- 60 + Months Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) to include various technologies, test documentation and procedures.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, including or supplemented by 24 semester credits in computer science or a related computer field
- One (1) Year in a project leader capacity or as a major contributor on a complex project.
- Serve as the technical resource on software development to the SESIS Business Team.
- Manage full life cycle of software defects delegated to SESIS software.
- Develop process, procedures and requirements for software\system release management for multiple systems.
- Supports the SESIS Business Team in user acceptance testing (UAT) and Quality Assurance (QA).
- Prepare plans necessary to remediate identified gaps.
- Prepare software support plan for each SESIS release, which includes, but is not limited to, support levels description documentation, resolution and response documentation, support escalation policies, etc.
- Interface with the user community for all escalations and client follow-up activities.
- Communicate effectively with potential users, stakeholders, IT staff, and decision-makers to identify needs and evaluate potential business solutions with project management.
- Create business and functional requirement documents, as well as complex reports, studies, survey findings, and other business analysis artifacts.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language, for medium to enterprise-level systems.
- Document current and future system flows using industry standards and various modeling techniques.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, customer documents, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, analysis of business rules, scenarios, tasks and workflow analysis, and any other analysis techniques for both new and existing processes and procedures.
- Decompose business requirements into functional and system requirements.
- Decompose existing systems to define functional requirements.
- Create and maintain a data dictionary and data map for one or more systems.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Work with project management staff members to raise and resolve issues, set project deadlines, and mitigate project risks.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Validate proposed solutions, meet project objectives, and solve underlying business problems.
- Proactively plan and facilitate discussions, broker issue resolutions, and articulate decision points.
- Present project requirements and solution options to various stakeholders and decision makers.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently with users, project managers, and various stakeholders to define concepts, processes, and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer