Estimated Length: 6 to 8 months 9:00AM-5:00PM
Level 3. Individuals with more than ten (10) years of experience within the specific Support
- 10+ years supporting as a Business analyst PeopleSoft Human Capital Module (HCM) 9.1, 9.2 versions in large government or private sector IT organizations in USA.
- Good knowledge of Payroll processing, W2, State, Federal, Flsa reporting, Complex Benefits enrollment knowledge, external interface requirements definitions, excellent communication skills.
- Conduct business analysis and develop functional specifications related to Payroll & Benefits which will enhance processes and departmental efficiency using the PeopleSoft ERP System.
- Ability to present business requirements to the development team, to test and validate the developed solutions.
- Good understanding of Oracle databases latest versions.
- Maintain Payroll and Benefits related PeopleSoft product tables.
- Develop Payroll & Benefits related queries, good knowledge of SQL, SQR, XML Publisher, Crystal Reports.
- Assist Comptroller Department Team Leaders and Managers and staff with Payroll processing and testing.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Provide Helpdesk support of the organization's HR applications for Benefits and Payroll modules.
- Strong team contributor, take charge individual, self-motivated, and business oriented.
- Ability to train and turn-over knowledge to internal staff members.
- Self motivated independent worker, able to lead initiatives from beginning to end.
- Integration knowledge between Time & Labor & Payroll modules.
- Payroll results interface knowledge with Financial companies and external vendors and other systems.
- Bachelor's degree in IS, Business, or related field.
Scope of Service
- Provides support on the implementation of PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Payroll and Benefits modules.
- Work with Payroll & Benefits Functional Team Leads to analyze and document customer functional requirements, test the solutions to determine if they meet customer expectations and deadlines, help the technical team from functional side to implement them.
- Develop database queries, formatted reports. Work directly with Project Manager to present business requirements and functional specifications.
- Provide business and application expertise in the assessment and resolution of operational system incidents and issues. Interacts directly with customers to troubleshoot issues and seek resolution. Collaborates with team members, Functional & Technical Team Leads, DBAs, System Administrators, Integrators, Network staff and external vendors as appropriate to coordinate, plan, solve problems, etc. Available as needed for batch processing support and system issues that occur during normal duty hours and off duty hours as required.
- Maintain strong functional knowledge of PeopleSoft in the areas of Human Capital Management to include HR, Payroll, Benefits.
- Maintain strong understanding and expertise in PeopleSoft PeopleTools and related technologies to include: PeopleCode, Workflow, Component Interface, File Layouts, SQR, Query XML Publisher, SQL, PL/SQL languages Seek self-improvement.
- Develop functional documentation and instructions for development, change management approval and production implementation. Assist the Payroll & Benefits Team Leaders to develop co-workers with cross-training of particular areas of technology. Assist Payroll & Benefits Team Leaders with project and system status reporting
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer