Estimated Length: 6 to 8 months 5 DAYS/WEEK 9:00AM-5:00PM
Required Skill Level
- Level 3. Individuals with more than ten (10) years of experience within the specific Support Service Category.
- Ability to quickly understand the current environment definitions.
- Technical expertise in developing customizations in Time & Labor and Absence Management modules.
- Strong background in software development and systems design, good coding practices, technical documentation, strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HRS pertaining to design and maintenance
- Transactions processing experience involving SQL queries and generation of formatted reports.
- Ability to work in a Technical team environment reporting to team lead. Ability to utilize constructive feedback to ensure project specifications are completed within the allotted timeline while meeting customer expectations.
- Perform program evaluations and perform removal of unneeded customizations in the application.
- Understanding of established change control procedures.
- Provide technical and application expertise in the assessment and resolution of operational system incidents and technical issues.
- Batch processing support and system issues.
- Expert in PeopleSoft PeopleTools and related technologies such as: Application Designer, PeopleCode, Workflow, Application Engine, Component Interface, File Layouts, SQR, Query, Application Messaging, Application Packaging, Change Assistant, XML Publisher, Integration Broker , SQL, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripting languages.
Scope of Service
- Performs analysis, solution analysis, design, development, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and documentation of the Client's PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
- Develop programming solutions for transaction processing, software system interfaces, input and output requirements, database queries, formatted reports and all other assigned development tasks. Work directly with the HRMS Functional Analysts to clarify/understand functional specifications for project development/system change requests. Documents technical specifications and builds custom solutions as required in response to agreed upon business requirements and functional specifications, meeting customer expectations and deadlines. Evaluates, applies/remove and retrofits customizations for application and system maintenance patches as required. Exercise proven software development methods and practices to ensure quality delivery of products and services. Understands and follows established change control methods.
- Provide technical and application expertise in the assessment and resolution of operational system incidents and technical issues. Available as needed for batch processing support and system issues that occur during normal duty hours and off duty hours as required. Performs or assists in application and system administration tasks to include infrastructure and environment support as required.
- Maintain expertise in PeopleSoft People Tools and related technologies to include: Application Designer, People Code, Workflow, Application Engine, Component Interface, File Layouts, SQR, Query, Application Messaging, Application Packaging, Change Assistant, XML Publisher, Integration Broker and SQL.Develop system documentation and instructions.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer