Estimated Length: 6 months 40 Hours per Week
- Proficient at problem identification and resolution, defining and managing business requirements
- Experience in producing various work products throughout the analysis and design phases of a project
- Knowledge and application of industry standard project management principles delivered using various systems development life cycles, including Agile
- Subject matter expertise in the customer business area
- Ability and motivation to learn
- Ability to define, manage, and exceed business customer expectations
- Strong intellectual curiosity and capacity for professional growth
- Ability to effectively communicate, formally and informally, both oral and written, with various project stakeholders including, IT leadership, business customers, team members, and other IT colleagues
- Strong meeting management and negotiation skills
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- 5+years direct work experience as a business analyst with BA certification desirable.
- Subject matter or domain experience working in related industries
- Demonstrated track record of success at IT projects that meet business requirements and customer expectations
- Experience in producing various work products throughout the analysis, design, and test phases of a project
- Experience with business process modeling.
- Experience with prototyping and Business Process Modeling tools a plus
- Experience as a Business Analyst on Agile project teams
- Elicit requirements using interviews, requirements workshops, use cases, scenarios etc.
- Document the detailed business requirements in a traceable, testable and verifiable format, providing recommendations and specifications to refine the business processes as needed to achieve a positive impact to the solution
- Produce work products as appropriate including Business Requirements Documentation, Functional Specifications, workflows, use cases, business rules, process flow, data flow, test cases, training materials, etc.
- Support test strategy definition, test requirements definition, development of test scenarios, and execution of test phases
- Effectively communicate project status, issues, schedule and accomplishments to various management and stakeholder groups, as needed
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives across the enterprise.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to advise customers on business priorities, options, risks, and costs, and ensure solutions meet the needs of the business
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer