Estimated Length: 24 months Full-Time Negotiable Hours
Expert 84+ Months
- 84 months professional experience in Information Technology leading and supporting software deployments, technical architecture, or information architecture, system security and privacy.
- 84 months professional experience on at least one large scale system that is either multi-agency or statewide or having a user base over 5,000 system users.
- 84 months of experience in Health Information Technology, including experience with X12 HIPAA-compliant EDI transactions and/or experience with ANSI NCPDP transactions.
- 48 months of experience performing business analysis, developing data and interface requirements, managing master data models, and generating designs and reports.
- 36 months of experience designing/solutioning data interfaces and exchanges, external facing endpoints, troubleshooting interfaces and exchanges, and revising documentation after issues are resolved.
- 36 months of experience with data communications utilizing a variety of platforms and technologies, including cloud computing, and data sharing and file transfer protocols/methodologies/tools (e.g., SFTP, SSL, VPNs, SOA, XML, SOAP, JSON, REST, or other).
- 36 months of experience in disaster recovery, availability/capacity planning, and stress testing activities including the creation of back-up procedures, recovery procedures, implementation procedures, and testing procedures.
- 48 months of experience with the Title XIX Medicaid Program or Medicare Program and/or commercial Medicaid Management Information Systems implemented including financial management, claims processing, member management and provider management systems.
- 36 months of experience with vendor management, leadership, or management of a technical team, including experience as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or one of the following certifications: MCSE, MCSD, OCP, ICCP CDMP, CISSP, CCNP or CCNA, CCIE, PMP
- Create system integration and interface standards for the Medicaid Enterprise
- Develop and support Enterprise Data Management and data standards
- Lead and participate in system integration and interface meetings
- Facilitate and support agile projects by providing guidance on system interface and interconnection best practices
- Direct activities in the development of the Medicaid Enterprise System Development Life Cycle in support of Federal CMS MITA Technical Architecture guidelines
- Provide technical consultant to other department staff on MMIS system application design, database design, interface and interconnection.
- Direct activities of the Fiscal agent related to system integration, interface and interconnection.
- Assist the Enterprise Data Management Lead with enterprise data management activities.
- Work with the Bureau of Enterprise Security and Privacy and Fiscal Agent Contractors to manage the implementation of security controls and risk management.
- Liaison with the client and MDW teams on cross functional assignments.
- Work closely with the Service Transition Team to assess impacts to the MMIS architecture
- Work with the units Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery to provide technical expertise to ensure data and architecture recovery requirements are sufficient.
- Work with state agencies and the federal government to resolve interface issues impacting the MMIS
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer