Estimated Length: 24 months Full-Time 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. range (one half hour for lunch)
Expert 84+ Months
- 84 Months of experience administration each of the following: Microsoft IIS; JBOSS, Jetty, F5, Stealth, Microsoft Windows Webserver administration; Application Server administration (WAS/JBOSS/Win); Installing SSL certificates on Application Servers
- 84 Months of Experience in developing architectural designs, installing, configuring, and managing HP Application Life Cycle Management (ALM, QC), Unified Functional Testing (UFT), and Performance Center (PC)/Quick Test Professional software tools.
- 84 Months of Experience in performance monitoring, configuring, and maintaining the 2008/2012/2016 Windows Server interface from within the HP Application Lifecycle Management and Performance Center tools.
- 84 Months of Experience in installing, configuring, validating, and managing Application Life Cycle Management clients on multiple platforms (windows, Linux) / database servers (SQL, Oracle), with expertise in managing Autopass Concurrent License Servers, QTP Concurrent License server, UFT Clients.
- 84 Months of experience in performance monitoring tools AppDynamics, DynaTrace and Quest Foglight for live monitoring of servers with integrated transaction(s) and customer centric application performance monitoring.
- 84 Months of Experience in developing and incorporating reusable robust custom correlation objects, C function, RMI-Java calls, CORBA-Java calls, RMI Serialization, functional library and Parameters for Web 2.0 protocol suite and Siebel analytics into Performance Testing scripts.
- 84 Months of experience in creating, manipulating and executing Performance Center and Load Runner Testing scripts, by incorporating additional attributes in Run-Time settings.
- 84 Months of Experience in designing scenarios with variable load patterns, configuring multiple data sampling methods, Data Analyzing techniques, and Reporting methods, to simulate real world load behaviors, and document functional and performance deficiencies.
- 84 Months of Experience in developing Test Plans consisting objective of testing, data preparation and approach, Iterative approaches, schedule, pass/fail criteria and scenarios and Targets for identifying performance bottlenecks.
- Master’s Degree
- Install, Configure & Maintain all necessary hardware and software components (Webservers, App Servers, DB Servers, SSL Certs, tools on Windows, F5, Stealth, Virtual Servers, LDAP, Juniper SSL\VPN Devices, ftp servers) to upgrade and migrate new releases as necessary.
- Install, Configure & Monitor the performance of the Windows Server environment used to host the HP Performance Center (PC) & Load Runner (LR), Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) & Quality Center (QC) and Unified Functional Tester (UFT) & Quick Test Pro (QTP) services, Install, configure and manage necessary License Servers and Licenses so each HP service runs efficiently for our customer agencies across the NYS Enterprise.
- Develop reusable robust custom correlation objects, C function, RMI-Java calls, CORBA-Java calls, RMI Serialization and updated with built in functional library and Parameters for Web 2.0 protocol suite and Siebel analytics and incorporate them into Scripts, Modify additional attributes in Run-Time settings, configure runtime log message display, error prevention, recovery and handing methods, insert verification check points, data type conversions, Manipulate strings, capture data from streams, insert Loops, Randomizers, Date/Time manipulations, Fault tolerance methods, Logics, File output based on environment variables, making calls to external functional libraries, to simulate real user in functional and performance testing. Develop Test Plans consisting of Objectives, Data Preparation approach, Iterative approaches, Schedule, Pass/Fail criteria, Scenarios and Targets for identifying Performance, Functional Deficiencies.
- Troubleshoot Performance Center & Load Runner, Quality Center & Application Life Cycle Management, and Unified Functional Tester and Quick Test Professional Client and Server related technical and support issues for TaaS supported agencies
- Perform Accessibility testing to verify applications meet Federal and State Accessibility standards (508 standard).
- Install, Configure, manage and use application integrated transactional performance monitoring tools and associated components using Quest, Foglight, Dynatrace and App
- Dynamics including developing customized dashboards and reports