||Albany, NY 12226
||Java Developer: J2EE, ORM, Spring, jQuery, BPEL, OSB Proxy, SOAP/REST, XML, JAX-WS, Splunk, Jenkins
If you are unable to click on links above to submit resume, you may email your resume to
Subject=IIT Career Site/Resume for JobID=10885 (Java Developer: J2EE, ORM, Spring, jQuery, BPEL, OSB Proxy, SOAP/REST, XML, JAX-WS, Splunk, Jenkins) in Albany NY 12226 (AMI)
Estimated Length: 24 months Full-Time 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Senior 60 - 84 Months
- 72 months hands on implementation and experience with J2EE, ORM (Hibernate), Spring, Java Callout and Java Frameworks/Packages such as JQuery.
- 72 months work extensively on BPEL, OSB Proxy, File Adapter, developed XSD Schema and Business service, Service call out, Exception handling, Security.
- 60 months hands on implementation and experience with Web Services (SOAP and REST), XML, XSLT, XSD, XPATH and related frameworks in Java like JAX-WS;
- 36 months experience with WS Extensions specifications like WS-Security, WS-Coordination, WS-Policy;
- 24 months experience of business intelligence using Splunk monitoring tools to create and query events and logs and maintain the systems.
- 24 months experience of continuous integration tool such as Jenkins to automated deployment using POM.XML
- 24 months experience in configuring and maintaining application in WebLogic
- 24 months experiences of creating contracts, onboard and monitoring services in service governance tool such as AKANA.
- Candidate is expected to support ongoing daily development tasks which involve Java, J2EE, ORM (Hibernate), Spring, Java Callout, Service call out, Exception handling, Security and Java Frameworks / Packages such as JQuery
- Candidate is expected to support ongoing daily development tasks which involve Web Services (SOAP and REST), XML, XSLT, XSD, XPATH and related frameworks in Java like JAX-WS to support NYBE project that utilize the Service Oriented Architecture technology
- Candidate is expected to develop Java application framework using WS Extensions specifications like WS-Security, WS-Coordination, WS-Policy, and lead/help the NYBE team to build a system that meets the SDLC requirements
- Candidate is expected to work with the Splunk team , leverage the COO standard monitoring tool – Splunk application, monitor the NYBE applications on daily basis, to query the events and logs. Detect the system bugs with unexpected outages.
- Candidate is expected to work with Jenkins, help the NYBE team to build automated deployment scripts using POM.XML, and work with ITS COO Middleware team to streamline the deployment process.
- Candidate is expected to be able to configure and maintain applications in WebLogic application server.
- Candidate is expected to work with NYBE Architect to create contracts, onboard and monitoring services in service governance tool such as AKANA and provide KT to the NYBE state staff
- Candidate should provide daily knowledge Transfer to state staff which will include object-oriented analysis, design patterns/techniques with emphasis on Java/J2EE technology;
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the NYBE SOA team to implement and processing License transactions for core agencies and continue to implement and process licenses for future leases.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer