Estimated Length: 24 months Full-Time 8-4:30 - Flexible
Expert 84+ Months
- 84+ months experience with design, implementation, support and documentation of network technologies involving multiple vendors including Cisco (CCNA certification required), Nortel, Juniper, Palo Alto, Checkpoint (Splat and Gaia Version 71 and 76), Routers/switches/Firewalls/IDS/IPS devices on a multi-vendor network environment that supports over 5000 remote locations.
- 84+ months experience in conducting risk assessment of network environment changes and making sound recommendations to improve existing processes and mitigate issues.
- 84+ months experience with design, implementation, wireless mapping, and support of enterprise wireless and authentication technologies, including 802.11 A, B, G, N, AC, and, 802.1x as well as Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers, and Meraki solutions.
- 84+ months experience in design, implementation and support of QoS and traffic shaping technologies
- 84+ months experience with design, implementation and support of emerging technologies, such as Unified Communications, VoIP, Video, and VDI.
- 84+ months experience with design, implementation and support of WAN/LAN technologies, including Multicast, RIP, BGP, OSPF, VLANs, Spanning Tree, LLDP, MPLS, VRRP and Link Aggregation protocols.
- 84+ months experience creating detailed VISIO documentation and diagrams to reflect processes, traffic flows and network architecture.
- 84+ months experience with design, implementation and support of remote access solutions including SSL VPN, IPSEC VPN and EVPN with VXLAN
- 84+ months experience troubleshooting application issues using protocol analysis tools. (e.g. Infinistream, Wireshark, Splunk, Solarwinds, etc.)
- 84+ months experience providing technical guidance and training involving the above applications, tools and models, etc.
- Design, implementation and support of network technologies on multivendor platforms which include, but are not limited to Cisco, Nortel, Juniper, Palo Alto, Infinistream. Expertise with Routing, Switching, Firewalling, and VPN solutions. Ability to develop scalable, redundant and risk free designs, processes, templates, and make sound recommendations to improve existing processes and mitigate issues.
- Design, implementation and support of enterprise wireless technologies, QoS and traffic shaping technologies.
- Support of emerging technologies.
- Support of WAN/LAN technologies, Support of IDS/IPS.
- Support SSL VPN, and IPSEC VPN.
- Troubleshooting application issues.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer