If you are unable to click on links above to submit resume, you may email your resume to
Estimated Length: 24 months Full-Time 8-5:30 negotiable
Expert 84+ Months
- 84 Months Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop/maintain complex n-tier web browser-based applications in C# and/or ASP.NET for n-tier web deployment.
- 84 months Experience with Oracle 11G or higher and writing SQL and PL/SQL queries, updates, stored procedures, functions and cursors, and Oracle SQL query optimization.
- 60 Months Demonstrated experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) application integration including development of secure .Net web-services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), message processing, and an Enterprise Service Bus.
- 84 Months Demonstrated work experience developing reports with Crystal Reports version 10 or above and invoking them from .NET applications.
- 84 Months Demonstrated work experience interpreting and analyzing complex business requirements and building the logic within an application's code to meet those requirements.
- 36 Months Demonstrated work experience coding and maintaining applications which contain Health Care data that fall under HIPAA Protected Health Information (PHI).
- 36 Months Demonstrated work experience developing web applications that conform to requirements contained in Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0)
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
- Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
- Use a source code repository, such as Tortoise SVN or Visual SVN, or TFS for checking source code in and out, and branching off new versions of the source code.
- Work within the IT Service Management System to take in incidents and service requests for the application, as well as request services from other groups.
- Coordinate service requests with various Chief Operating Office personnel for releases and changes for the application.
- Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
- Report status of current tasks and outstanding issues to supervisor.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer