If you are unable to click on links above to submit resume, you may email your resume to
Subject=IIT Career Site/Resume for JobID=11072 (.Net Developer: Lead Architect, MS Visual Studio, C# .NET, PL/SQL, Angular 2, SOA, WCF, HIPAA) in Albany NY 12229 (SJU)
Estimated Length: 24 months Full-Time 8-hour work days between the hours of 7:30 am and 6 pm.
Expert 84 + Months
- 84 Months Experience as lead technical architect on technical projects performing systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance and security procedures.
- 84 Months Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop complex applications in C# for n-tier web deployment.
- 84 Months Demonstrated work experience using PL/SQL to develop Oracle packages, triggers, stored procedures, functions, scripts and cursors.
- 84 Months Experience creating formal Technical Architecture documentation based on system requirements and interpreting and analyzing complex business requirements and building the logic within an application's code to meet those requirements
- 48 Months Demonstrated experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) application integration including development of secure .Net web-services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), message processing, and an Enterprise Service Bus.
- 48 months Experience designing and working with Crystal Reports 10 or higher and invoking them from C# .NET applications
- 24 Months Demonstrated experience using .Net Core.
- 24 Months Demonstrated experience using Angular 2 or higher.
- 24 Months Demonstrated work experience coding and maintaining applications which contain Health Care data that fall under HIPAA Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Develop technical architecture for the NIMRS Rewrite and MET Projects.
- Participate in business analysis and systems development lifecycle.
- Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
- Data manipulation, including manipulation of Protected Health Information data.
- Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
- Use a source code repository TFS for checking source code in and out, branching off new versions of the source code.
- Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
- Code applications that access Protected Health Information.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer