Estimated Length: Open Ended
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (IN-PERSON INTERVIEW)
Several positions open for Strategic Sourcing ( IT, Non IT, Real Estate, Telecom, Hardware, Software, Professional Services), Transactional Procurement, Contracts Analysts
- 6+ years satisfactory full-time transactional procurement experience, bidding and sealed bidding processes, contract writing and administration.
- Ability to complete routine purchasing transactions effectively, efficiently, and accurately from requisition to purchase order close in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred: knowledge of procure-to-pay process and procurement-related policies, procedures, processes and risks, and ability to apply understanding to daily work.
- Preferred: knowledge of ERP Purchasing applications and other procurement-related software.
- Preferred knowledge of government procurement requirements such as sealed bids, advertising requirements, and diversity spend targets
- BA/BS in Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Contract Management, or related field.
The Senior Buyer / Procurement Analysts will assist with day to day clerical and general office related support at the Procurement Department as well as conduct procurement activities as directed by senior staff.
- Queue management – review and manage Procurement workloads and backlogs, assist in expediting procurements for aged requisitions, track and monitor procurement progress, update requisition status reports
- Verifies requisitions for accuracy and validates scope of work collaborating with Project Managers and internal stakeholders.
- Solicits quotes, evaluates bids ensuring they are compliant with policies, including pricing analysis, and issue Purchase Orders to successful vendors.
- Assist with procurement activities as directed by senior staff, manage the bidding process, contract creation, administration, and maintenance through contract lifecycle
- Work collaboratively with Project Managers, Legal, Risk Management, Department of Diversity & Civil Rights, and other functions as necessary to secure leading class contract terms and service levels in a timely fashion
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer