Estimated Length: 24 months 40 Hours per Week
Expert: 84+ Months
- 84 months experience as a Server Administrator to perform COTS installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and L3 support on Windows 2008/2012/2016 platforms and IIS, Tomcat and WebLogic.
- 84 months experience performing advanced Analytical and Technical support of application interfaces & system interconnects (Networks, Stealth firewall software) to diagnose connectivity issues
- 84 months experience performing advanced Analytical and Technical support using tools like WireShark, Process Monitor, Netstat, Ping, Traceroute, TelNet, etc.
- 84 months experience scripting repetitive management tasks such as Active Directory maintenance and modification, application data processing, and workstation and server maintenance using Batch, WMI, Perl and Powershell
- 60 months experience performing advanced Analytical and Technical support using tools like Splunk for log analysis, system monitoring, and system performance tuning
- 60 months experience working with business areas to gather and understand business requirements, and translate to technical requirements to support system design, implementation and configuration
- 60 months experience using a ticketing system to track and manage incidents, service requests, problems, changes, and release and deployment
- Act as technical Point of Contact to perform application installation and configuration (with or without vendor) and identifying technical solutions to execute the requirements of the business.
- Act as Server Administrator to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve operational incidents with the client's large scale systems
- Provide advanced Technical / Analytical support using tools like Splunk for log analysis, and make recommendations for OS, Database and Networking configuration tuning.
- Act as Server Administrator to perform application upgrades within normal and/or outside of normal business hours
- Manage installation and configuration application on Windows platforms, IIS, Tomcat, WebLogic
- Provide advanced Technical support using tools like Wireshark, Process Monitor, netstat, ping, traceroute, telnet etc. to troubleshoot application and connectivity issues.
- Provide advanced Technical support of application interfaces & system interconnects (Networks, Stealth firewall software) to diagnose connectivity issues
- Perform systems management and optimization tuning for operational system implemented with high availability configurations.
- Perform scripting (Batch, WMI, Perl, Powershell) and automate the System/OS jobs.
- Act as 3rd level technical support for client applications
- Work with business areas to gather and understand business requirements and translate to technical requirements for implementation
- Use a ticketing system to track and manage incidents, service requests, problems and changes.
- Provide on-call support for various client systems during Emergency events where the client is in Emergency Management mode.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer