Estimated Length: 24 months 40 Hours per Week
Expert: 84+ Months
- 84+ months Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop large enterprise with 2,500+ concurrent users n-tier web applications using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- 84+ Months Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining web applications that utilize modern backend technologies using C# and modern programming principles; Object-oriented, scalable, maintainable, single-responsibility and highest application security standards.
- 84+ months Demonstrated experience with Oracle: Database design and modelling, fluent with PL/SQL coding and debugging, stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables, etc., including the use of a tool to write and test SQL code and manipulate data.
- 84+ Months Demonstrated experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) application integration including development of secure .Net web-services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), SOAP/Restful APIs, message and queue processing, and/or an Enterprise Service Bus.
- 36 Months Demonstrated experience in ASP.Net Core MVC framework.
- 48 months Demonstrated experience in interpreting Visual Basics 6 (VB6) code and structure.
- 60 Months Demonstrated experience in automated unit testing, utilization of Git and Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 or later, for development activities and code repositories
- 60 Months Demonstrated experience interpreting, analyzing and extracting core use cases from complex business requirements and building the logic within an application's code to meet those requirements.
- 48 Months Demonstrated work experience coding and maintaining applications which contain Health Care data that fall under HIPAA Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
- Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
- Use a source code repository, such as Tortoise SVN or Visual SVN, or TFS for checking source code in and out, and branching off new versions of the source code.
- Work within the IT Service Management System to take in incidents and service requests for the application, as well as request services from other client groups.
- Coordinate service requests with various Chief Operating Office personnel for releases and changes for the application.
- Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
- Report status of current tasks and outstanding issues to supervisor.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer