Estimated Length: 24 months 40 Hours per Week
Expert 84+ Months
- 84 Months Demonstrated work experience acting as a project manager for application development projects throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),
- 84 Months Demonstrated work experience managing application development IT projects including all project phases: project origination, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closeout.
- 84 Months of experience in facilitating and managing communication across both technical and non-technical stakeholder groups including executive-level sponsors.
- 84 Months Demonstrated work experience using project management tools, MS Project in documenting all phases of a project, work breakdown structure, risks, issues, execution/implementation, quality control and project closeout.
- 84 Months Demonstrated work experience in business process analysis and related documentation, including requirements gathering, use case documentation, workflow diagramming.
- 24 Months Demonstrated work experience working in the Public Sector on projects utilizing sensitive data, within the Health Care industry where HIPAA and Protected Health Information (PHI) regulations exist.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Develop and maintain a project management plan that effectively addresses integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, risks, human resources, communication, procurements, and all other aspects of effective project management
- Utilize project management software and application lifecycle management software such as MS Project and Visual Studio
- Facilitate meetings, schedule events, and oversee the completion, review, and acceptance of project deliverables
- Direct and manage project execution, perform change control, and perform monitoring and control for projects
- Coordinate and participate in procurement activities
- Prepare status reports, and other summary, project, and project portfolio reports as required or requested
- Develop or coordinate the development of documents and responses as requested for state and federal approvals
- monitor, track, and address issues
- Facilitate communication
- Provide guidance to project leads in areas such as project management best practices, facilitation, project planning, quality assurance and quality control best practices, process improvement best practices, etc.
- Facilitate the development of high functioning project teams
- Facilitate effective process improvements
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer