Estimated Length: 24 months 40 Hours per Week
Expert (84+ Months)
- 84 months demonstrated hands-on experience as a Business Analyst working new application development project(s) gathering and prioritizing business requirements with users and documenting business requirements.
- 84 months demonstrated hands-on experience with analysis and documentation of complex business rules, workflow processes, and re-engineering business processes.
- 84 months of hands-on experience leading meetings and facilitating requirements sessions with business/program subject matter experts including functional requirements, non-functional requirements, and security requirements
- 84 months demonstrated hands-on business analysis experience with all phases of application development including requirements analysis, design and development, testing, and maintenance of large complex systems and reports.
- 72 months demonstrated hands-on experience with creating and developing documentation: business requirements, business and system process flows, swim lane diagrams, use cases, user interface mock ups, user documentation, and technical specifications.
- 36 months experience with Visio, Balsamiq, and/or other tools for creating and maintaining process flows and wireframes.
- Work with program staff to analyze and document business and reporting requirements, business / workflow processes, data flows, and system interfaces.
- Work with developers, data analysts, and contractors on gap analysis and logical design.
- Work with business, developers, analysts, and testers to ensure completeness of test plans and test scenarios.
- Develop all or portions of the following project artifacts as needed using MS Office and Visio: Business Requirements Priority Matrix, Business Requirements Document, Gap Analysis Document, Functional / Technical Specifications, Use Cases, Screen and Interface Design Document, others as identified.
- Compile reports and activity status as requested by the project manager.
- Work in a matrixed team structure, often facilitating multi-disciplinary teams, translating business/program subject matter information into project artifacts.
- Mentor and train junior and mid-level business analysts.
- Prepare and execute a knowledge transfer.
- Follow enterprise, cluster level, department level, and division level directives, best practices, standards, and methodologies, as appropriate or requested.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer