If you are unable to click on links above to submit resume, you may email your resume to
Estimated Length: 24 months 40 Hours per Week
Expert 84+ Months
- 84+ months Demonstrated experience with Oracle 11g or higher: Database design using data modeling tools like ERStudio 8.0 or higher, PL SQL coding, stored procedures, packages, creating tables, indexes, triggers, etc., including the use of a tool to write and test SQL code and manipulate data (such as Toad or SQL Developer).
- 84+ Months Demonstrated experience programming systems where users can submit various types of requests by completing online request forms, and where the requests go through various statuses, and where email notifications are sent to the correct parties, based on user roles and work locations, whenever the status of a request changes.
- 84+ months Demonstrated experience designing Crystal Reports 10 or above (not SSRS) and invoking them from VB and .Net applications.
- 84+ months demonstrated experience with Team Foundation Server, for source code repository, branching and merging source code.
- 84+ months Demonstrated experience using XSLT along with XPATH Expressions to convert XML data to HTML and display it on the client web browser.
- 48 months Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 to develop and maintain desktop client-server applications using.
- 36 months Demonstrated experience using Model View Controller (MVC).
- 36 months Demonstrated work experience developing and maintaining applications which contain Health Care data that fall under HIPAA Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
- Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
- Use a source code repository, such as Tortoise SVN or Visual SVN, or TFS for checking source code in and out, and branching off new versions of the source code.
- Work within the IT Service Management System to take in incidents and service requests for the application, as well as request services from other client groups.
- Coordinate service requests with various Chief Operating Office personnel for releases and changes for the application.
- Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
- Report status of current tasks and outstanding issues to supervisor.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer