Estimated Length: 12 months 40 hours per week
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (IN-PERSON INTERVIEW)
Looking to fill (1) position for a high-level ‘backend’ architect , who would make recommendations for the project and roll-out
- The client will be rolling out Windows 10 to 25,000 machines
- Project has officially started April 2017 and targeted for completion in 2019
- SCCM 2016 experience is needed!
- Candidate to have a specialization in Application Packaging.
- Windows 10 experience would be good (PM understands that it is a new program and therefore may not find many candidates with this experience)
- Experience needed in Citrix environment, Windows XP8
- This team will manage SCCM and deployment of Windows 10 roll-out
- SCCM 2012/2016 are very different (client’s current platform is the 2016 version)
- Experience with enterprise-level (large, expansive company environments)
- Will need to build distribution points quickly at remote locations
- Microsoft Engineering Certifications in Windows 10, SCCM 2016/Active Directory
- Scripting including PowerShell for SCCM/AD, Citrix, Azure, Exchange, Sharepoint, Project
- Application Packaging, Patch Management, Flexera, SQL Reporting, Thin Client, Office 365 in the Cloud
- System Engineering Troubleshooting
- Group Policy Management, OMS
- Experience leading in support of Large Enterprise Environments 10K+ Users, Desktops.
- 6+ years of consulting experience designing and delivering Microsoft infrastructure solutions Strong knowledge and experience with Windows Server 2012, 2016, Active Directory, Messaging Architectures, Systems Management with System Center, and Window 7 or Windows 10 desktop transformations.
- Windows 8/10 Desktop Migration (Windows 8 design/migrations, MDT, DDPS, MDOP, APP-V, OSD, and Application Packaging and Compatibility Assessment, Office Suite Migrations)
- Active Directory and PowerShell Scripting
- System Center Suite – SCCM 2012/16 (branches)
- Experience in engineering or architecture role on End User and Collaboration Technology including Microsoft Windows, SCCM, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Sharepoint, and Lync/Skype for Business, Power BI.
- Knowledge of Desktop and Application Virtualization technologies such as VMWare View Workstation, Citrix Provisioning Server and VMware ThinApp
- Experience with endpoint encryption software, such as Bitlocker and McAfee
- Experience with 3rd party migration tools such as QMM (Quest/Dell Migration Manager)
- Strong understanding of network protocols/services and network infrastructures
- Detailed understanding of, and experience with, ITIL processes
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint version 2010 or higher
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project version 2010 or higher
- Tier 4 Position - must’ve 10+ years of experience in an Enterprise level System Center/Cloud Architect role for an organization with multiple sites and business units.
- Back-end Infrastructure Management
- Active Directory / SCCM Related Management
- WSUS Administration
- Group Policy Management
- Cloud Technologies; Azure, AWS
- VM Ware / Hyper-V
- Troubleshooting (Server, DB, Client, etc. issues)
- Database Management and Reporting
- Creation and Administration of SCCM Dashboard (Kezava, Power BI)
- Assistance with Asset Inventory Licensing
- New/Future Technologies and Enhancements (Other System Center Products, SCOM, Power Management, Cloud, etc.)
- Server Patching
- Desktop Patching
- AV Support and Updates
- Review and Test All Patches (Staging/Prod)
- Manage third party Patch Management
- Deployments/State – Reporting
- These skills are vital to fill the internal skill gap and improve existing client existing SCCM, AD, Citrix, Application packaging, OS Imaging, Office Productivity tools and other related on-prem and cloud technologies to the state of good repair and beyond, into next five years.
- System Center Configuration Manager, SCCM is a software management suite provided by Microsoft which allows users to manage Windows based computers. SCCM features remote control, patch management, operating system deployment, network protection and other various services.
- The six temporary support staff will provide 365-day support for (SCCM, OS Deployments, Imaging, Citrix, Application Packaging and troubleshooting, Software Cataloging, Service Now integration, AD, OMS, Office 365, Azure, SailPoint, processes and procedures). client supports 25,000 computers and Laptops. These are the most critical tools for infrastructure and for client to meet its vison of delivering cost effective, reliable and best-in-class service to our users.
- Client will be utilizing these tools for the desktop and infrastructure programs, projects, support and upgrades.
- Business Process Flows related to Applications, Windows OS’s, Workflows.
- End-User Engineering Requirements.
- Test Plans for Imaging, Labs, end-user experience.
- Test Cases/Scenarios for end-user experience
- Action Item Logs for the daily tasks and project milestones.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Status Reports.