||Midtown Manhattan NY, NY 10001
||Peoplesoft Developer: PeopleSoft, HCM, COBOL,SQL, Oracle, STAT, PS/Query, Vista (1po)
If you are unable to click on links above to submit resume, you may email your resume to
Subject=IIT Career Site/Resume for JobID=11245 (Peoplesoft Developer: PeopleSoft, HCM, COBOL,SQL, Oracle, STAT, PS/Query, Vista (1po)) in Midtown Manhattan NY NY 10001 (SJU)
Estimated Length: Open Ended
The PeopleSoft Developer is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of NYCAPS PeopleSoft HCM applications mainly Core HR, Benefits, Recruiting, Absence Management and Performance Management modules. He/she work as a technical developer with good understanding of business processes for developing and maintaining new applications for PeopleSoft (HCM); will work with end users, Application Development and Product Owner team members to accomplish the design, coding, testing, and implementation of new applications to satisfy business needs.
- Must have a minimum of Seven (7) years’ experience in working with multiple versions of PeopleSoft and PeopleTools across HCM modules
- Working experience and understanding of PeopleSoft HCM applications (v 9.2 PUM 24+ with fluid technology) and PeopleSoft Tools (v 8.56)
- Must have Implementation, design and customization experience for PeopleSoft HCM modules such as Recruiting, Talent Acquisition Management, Workforce Administration, Benefits Administration, Absence Management, Performance Management, Compensation, etc.
- Experience on performing data/code analysis, creation and review of technical designs, and documentation from the functional design, coding, unit testing, and debugging various PeopleSoft HCM modules
- Experience in customizing COBOL stored procedures
- Programming experience using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Package, and Application engine, Workflow, Integration Broker and SQR.
- Experience in creating/modifying data conversion scripts.
- Must be Proficient with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
- Experience developing complex interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems
- Strong knowledge of STAT Tool, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Must be Proficient with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (i.e. analysis, recreation and documenting the impact on the system overall)
- Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Report Distribution Tools, such as VISTA Plus, LRS products etc.
- Working with an enterprise wide, large scale implementations
- Experience working within a matrix environment.
- Certified in Oracle
- CA Scheduler Tool
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or in a Technical/Business Discipline is required.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer