Estimated Length: 5 months M-F 9am-5pm
- Weekly Rounds - Inspects, checks, and patrols assigned areas to detect vandalism or non-adherence to safety procedures; reports defects, possible hazards or potentially dangerous conditions in the building and adjacent areas using weekly rounds checklist or directly calling building maintenance for emergency situations.
- Moves - Moves heavy supplies, furniture, equipment, shredding bins, and boxes. Moves items to and from offices, storerooms, and/or warehouses. Moves heavy furniture, office equipment, and records. Loads and unloads heavy equipment, supplies, and furniture from trucks by physically lifting items or operating a hand truck, dolly, forklift, or pallet jack.
- Conference Room Setups - Sets up chairs, podiums and related equipment for conferences, seminars and special events, and loads, unloads and assembles furniture and equipment as assigned.
- Receiving and Delivering - Delivers forms and supplies to various offices. Assists in the receiving and shipping of various office materials. May travel to other offices within the State or facility to pick-up or move equipment, supplies or persons.
- Routine Maintenance - Performs a variety of routine building maintenance tasks such as hanging picture frames, cork boards, fixing office equipment, cleaning, replacing water filters, etc. May also accompany professional maintenance staff or services for PM checks of HVAC, fire extinguishers, and security systems.
- Office Related Activities - Performs office-related activities such as filing (physical or electronic), alphabetizing, photocopying, sorting and delivering mail, inventorying and storing records or supplies on shelves, bins and/or on the floor. Is also responsible for answering main phone line after 3 rings.
- Special Projects - assist Office Services and Information Technology with special projects as needed.
- Organized and careful worker, self-motivated and capable of prioritizing and managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to lift or move heavy objects is required.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc. is desired.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer