||New York, NY 10041
||.Net Developer: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML5, AJAX, WPF, WCF, MVC, jQuery, Entity Framework, LINQ
If you are unable to click on links above to submit resume, you may email your resume to
Subject=IIT Career Site/Resume for JobID=12054 (.Net Developer: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML5, AJAX, WPF, WCF, MVC, jQuery, Entity Framework, LINQ) in New York NY 10041 (SJU)
Estimated Length: 12 months 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM / Monday through Friday
- Perform detailed application design, coding and unit/integration/performance testing.
- Develop and integrate complex application modules using .NET 4.0/4.5, ASP.NET, C#, n-Tier architecture and XML-based web services and application development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019 and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Perform/manage relational database design, normalization, T-SQL/stored procedures with SQL Server 2014/2016.
- Develop T-SQL/stored procedures, generate reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) and develop SSIS packages.
- Perform configuration management, continuous integration, version control, testing and document management using tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Test
- Manager, Team System and SharePoint Server.
- Be responsible for technical quality of the implemented code base and fully understand the implemented design.
- Understand and follow Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes in a structured environment, including Waterfall, RUP and Agile development methodologies.
- Work closely with architects, senior developers, business analysts and development teams for design, development, testing, implementation, and support of application projects.
- Participate in software testing process, including identification and resolution of defects.
- Participate in and contribute to formal/informal technical reviews and presentations.
- Explore new ideas and initiatives that encourage innovation.
- Take inputs from reporting manager(s) and appropriately apply comments/ feedback.
- Accurately estimate time required to complete development tasks.
- Collaborate with diverse teams.
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
- Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in object oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications using Microsoft.NET and SQL Server technologies for web, web service and desktop application development using C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML5, AJAX, WPF, WCF, MVC, jQuery, Entity Framework, LINQ, Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019, SQL Server 2014/2016.
DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: - Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent, in a technology related field or other degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of total experience in object oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications in a web/client-server environment.
- 1+ years of relational database design, normalization, T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server 2008/2012, Reporting and SSIS packages.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC and standard SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, RUP, Agile/SCRUM to deliver client solutions.
- Exposure to application lifecycle management tools for configuration management, version control and testing.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Good communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Team player who can establish excellent working relationships with peers and other teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as team member/developer.
- Ability to understand business requirements and estimate for delivery commitments.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer