If you are unable to click on links above to submit resume, you may email your resume to
Estimated Length: 12 months 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM / Monday through Friday
- Provide technical leadership for enterprise information technology efforts.
- Define application architecture, evaluate application stacks and integration options, document business volume metrics and build performance models.
- Design scalable enterprise/solution/application architecture models for Agile/Scrum-based software development projects.
- Ensure reusability and scalability with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles.
- Define and set standards for system architecture, design documentation, code review and traceability.
- Create/revise/own design artifacts and deliverables such as use case diagrams, application architecture, class/sequence diagrams and high-level/detailed design documentation.
- Understand existing application architecture/design and perform application development according to design specifications and coding standards.
- Perform high-level/detailed application and database design.
- Understand network design, security architecture and performance constraints.
- Perform data modeling and logical/physical database design.
- Perform capacity planning.
- Apply technical knowledge to determine solutions and solve complex problems.
- Research, present and/or make recommendations on technical issues
- Explore new ideas and initiatives that encourage innovation.
- Lead technical teams through SDLC phases of analysis, design, development, unit/ integration/performance testing and implementation as per specifications and system design.
- Develop/code application modules based on prototypes and design specifications using standards and coding principles and patterns.
- Apply code optimization techniques for performance.
- Use configuration/version management tools and processes to manage parallel development.
- Own full life cycle of development for a component of a product or system.
- Document, publish and adhere to coding standards and practices.
MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in enterprise/solution/application architecture in designing medium-to-large scale business solutions, leading/mentoring technical teams, and expertise in object oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications.
DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: - Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent, in a technology related field or other degree preferred.
- 8-12 years of total experience in object oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications, at least 7 of which are in a web/client-server environment.
- 8+ years of enterprise/solution/application architecture experience in designing medium-tolarge scale business solutions and leading/mentoring technical teams.
- TOGAF/Enterprise Architecture certification.
- 8+ years of relational database design, normalization, T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server
- 2012/2014, SSIS packages, data modeling tools (ERwin/ERStudio) and SQL Reporting Services.
- 8+ years of exposure to configuration management, continuous integration, version control,testing and document management (Microsoft Team Foundation Server is preferred).
- Considerable hands-on experience in designing asynchronous solutions using MSMQ or WebSphere MQ.
- Experience in designing software solutions based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles.
- Experience in build and integration with RESTful or SOAP-based APIs.
- Experience in business intelligence metrics and reports.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC and standard SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, RUP, Agile/SCRUM to deliver client solutions.
- Experience in UML/Rational tools or other design tools.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Good communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Team player who can establish excellent working relationships with peers and other teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as team lead.
- Ability to understand business requirements and estimate for delivery commitments.
- Utilize application development environments, tools and methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Consulting for projects / IT Outsourcing
IT staffing (Contract / Temporary / Contingent / Consulting)
Custom Workforce Solutions
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Winner of Inc-500 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 award 2 consecutive years
Winner of USPAACC Top-10 Award in the Northeast US
IBM Business Partner
Oracle Business Partner
Adobe Business Partner
NYSA Member - New York Staffing Association - Regional Affiliate of ASA / American Staffing Association
NYS MBE certified
Our Consultants love working for IIT
W2 or C2C
Biweekly Direct Deposit for W2 Consultants
Visa and Green Card sponsorship opportunities for qualified individuals
Local contact for you to meet and talk to anytime (not someone sitting overseas in a different time zone)
Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer