Estimated Length: Approximately 18 months
1. 10+ years implementing/supporting PeopleSoft Human Capital Module (HCM).
2. PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 experience or higher.
3. 5 years + solid experience for implementing and supporting User profiles, Roles, Permission
Lists, Row level security, Dynamic Security, Structure & Content, Application security, Projects
security, Department Tree security, People Tolls security, Process Group security, Query
security, User preferences.
4. Configure, recommend and fix existing security definitions listed above based on defined
users access requirements.
5. Configure and maintain complex Time & Labor and Absence Management security.
6. Configure and maintain for HR, Payroll, Benefit modules different level of security.
7. Migrate projects and security elements/objects into multiple different environments.
8. Good knowledge of Oracle 12c databases.
9. Bachelor¿s degree in IS, Business, or related field, or 5+ years relevant experience in a
corporate IT environment.
10. Excellent technical documentation skills.
11. Excellent customer service skills.
12. Strong team contributor, take charge individual, self-motivated, and business oriented.
13. Self motivated independent worker, able to lead initiatives from beginning to end.
Scope of Service
Performs analysis, solution, configuration, testing, implementation, maintenance and
documentation of the Client¿s PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
Develop and maintain full security matrix solutions for Peoplesoft application different modules
security. Work directly with the HRMS Functional Analysts to clarify/understand different level of
Documents security requirement specifications and builds solutions as required in response to
agreed upon business requirements and specifications, meeting customer expectations and
Exercise proven software development methods and practices to ensure quality delivery of
products and services. Understands and follows established change control methods.
Provide technical and application expertise in the assessment and resolution of security
incidents and issues. Interacts directly with customers to troubleshoot issues and seek
resolution. Collaborates with team members, DBAs, System Administrators to coordinate, plan,
solve problems, etc. Performs or assists in application and security administration tasks.
Maintain knowledge in PeopleSoft People Tools and related technologies to migrate projects
and reports to different environments: Application Designer, People Code, Workflow,
Application Engine, Component Interface, File Layouts, SQR, Query, Application Messaging,
Application Packaging, Change Assistant, XML Publisher, Integration Broker and SQL.
Maintain strong technical and security understanding of PeopleSoft in the areas of Human
Capital Management to include HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time & Labor, Self-Service, Pension and
Training Administration. Seek self-improvement.
Develop security documentation and instructions. Assist the HRMS Team Leader to develop
co-workers with cross-training of particular areas of technology. Provide the HRMS Project
manager daily status reporting on assigned tasks.