Estimated Length: 12 months
Client will move very quickly.. phone/skype/video interview... and start within 2-3 days
Expert managing Microsoft Windows Server Infrastructure, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS, CA, group policies, VM. Good understanding of TCP/IP, Microsoft technologies including Intune, Office365, SQL, Azure, SharePoint, Clustering, Apple products & Load-balancing technologies
- 5+ years of experience with administration, deployment and support of Windows Server environment.
- Strong background in Active Directory
- 1+ year of recent experience with VMWare VDI Virtualization
- 6+ months of recent experience with Office 365
- 8-12 years of experience with Server administration
- 2+ years with Office 365
- 3+ years with VMWare - performance tuning, capacity planning, systems management & networking on multiple platforms, VMware ESXi, Server, Storage, Networks, and Data Center technologies
- 4+ years of experience with Nutanix, Cisco, Meraki, Dell equipment
- PowerShell scripting.
- 2+ years of experience supporting networking technologies, including experience with IP routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP.
- Valid industry certification such as MCSE, VCP, etc.
- Maintain server infrastructure, including assembly of server hardware and software, and implementation of required network services. Install, perform necessary upgrades and configure network printing, active directory structures, rights, security configurations, software installation and file/directory access services, storage and hyperconverged systems.
- Act as third level of technical support for the Desktop Engineering team. As part of the NOC team, maintain and support servers, desktops (physical and virtual), printers, classroom technologies, laptops and tablets. Identifies issues and resolves hardware and software problems through an appropriate course of action by using and establishing policies and procedures. Create and maintain system documentation, operational procedures, architectural documentation and hardware / software inventory.
- Proactively monitor systems and alerts, using industry recognized tools to avert troublesome trends as they develop to ensure a stable production environment. Rapidly deploy approved fixes in response to newly identified stability and security threats.
- Plan and implement system changes and adjustments in a way that maximizes system availability. Formulate and monitor policies, procedures, and standards. Propose and implement enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the College’s Information Technology (IT) infrastructure.
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory, Office365, LDAP, DHCP, DNS, Radius Servers, VMware Horizon View VDI, MI, Microsoft Azure technologies. Server patch management, SQL Database Administration, Scripting/Programming.
- Responsible for infrastructure security, backup and disaster recovery and Enterprise Antivirus, Endpoint Protection, Office 365 administration and maintenance, as well as spam, archiving and spyware prevention.
- Assists in the planning, development, and implementation of college computing and network resources, Server patch management, SQL Database Administration, and Scripting/Programming.
- Participate in compliance and security activities that include log collection, analysis and reporting. Provide reports and metrics as needed to support requirements analysis and growth planning.
- Assist in the planning, configuration, deployment, and support of the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure by facilitating and coordinating work with vendors, suppliers, and all other campus personnel.
- Assist with audiovisual setups, equipment, and support for events, meetings, and classes.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.