IIT Jobs Data Bank-Job Detail
|Submit Resume For This Job (via email)|
|Follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter or Facebook|
|13650||Midtown Manhattan NY, NY 10001||Director of InfoSec Special Projects: Windows, Linux, Oracle, DB2, cyber security, MS products||DOE||FTE Employee||OPEN|
If you are unable to click on links above to submit resume, you may email your resume to
Subject=IIT Career Site/Resume for JobID=13650 (Director of InfoSec Special Projects: Windows, Linux, Oracle, DB2, cyber security, MS products) in Midtown Manhattan NY NY 10001 (NON)
Estimated Length: Open Ended
The primary role of the Director of InfoSec Special Projects is to focus on Information Security Projects associated with the agency supported systems and new application architecture, design, and implementation. This candidate will have a strong background in understanding complex distributed systems that interact, receive and exchange data with multiple partner sources and how to identify, manage, and communicate the risks from such implementations to other technical and business teams. This candidate must also have a strong hands on background in managing various flavors of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux) and Databases (Oracle, DB2). Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, interact effectively with IT, security, procurement, vendors and business leaders, and apply sound information security risk management practices.
• Knowledge of emerging technology and the security governance implications.
• Demonstrated understanding of cyber security risk management concepts, cybersecurity frameworks, control standards, and security technologies.
• Experience designing, architecting, troubleshooting, and deploying various security technologies while minimizing the business impact that can occur from the implementation of active security technologies.
• Strong understanding of Database Design and Application Process Flows, including security best practices in relation to Database and Application Flows.
• Experience managing Information Security Operations Teams.
. • Excellent written and oral communication skills and proven analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain project management metrics.
• Flexible and able to conform to shifting priorities.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
2. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and four (4) years of progressively more responsible, full-time, satisfactory experience as described in "1" above; or
3. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent, and six (6) years of progressively more responsible, full-time, satisfactory experience as described in "1" above; or
4. A satisfactory combination of education and experience equivalent to "1", "2" or "3" above. However, all candidates must have at least a four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and must possess at least three (3) years of experience as described in "1" above, including the eighteen (18) months of administrative, managerial, executive or supervisory experience as described in "1" above.
In the absence of a baccalaureate degree, undergraduate credits may be substituted for a maximum of two (2) years of the required experience in IT on the basis of 30 semester credits for six (6) months of the required experience. Graduate credits in computer science may be substituted for a maximum of one (1) year of the required experience in IT on the basis of 30 graduate semester credits in computer science for one (1) year of the required IT experience. However, undergraduate and/or graduate credits may not be substituted for the eighteen (18) months of experience in an administrative, managerial, executive, or supervisory capacity as described in "1" above.
|Submit Resume For This Job (via email)|
Don't See a Position Matching Your Skills?
Click here to Email / Register your resume and be notified of future job openings.
Founded in 1995, IIT is a leading provider of Workforce Solutions to Government and Fortune-1000 organizations. IIT is a winner of Inc-500 award. IIT's core services include:
Headquartered in New York, IIT has over 400 consultants deployed at Client Sites. Other IIT highlights include
Our Consultants love working for IIT
IIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer