Estimated Length: 6 to 8 months
The ideal candidate will possess an expert-level understanding of PeopleSoft 9.1 and 9.2 Time
& Labor, Absence Management, Payroll modules and their related HR functions. The candidate
will develop technical solutions, review and enhance existing modules, and recommend
improvements relating to the Time & Labor modules of PeopleSoft.
In addition, the ideal candidate must have the skillset necessary to complete the following tasks:
* Ability to quickly understand the current environment definitions.
* Technical expertise in developing customizations in Time & Labor and Absence Management
* Solid technical experience with Time & Labor custom rules development.
* Solid technical experience with Time & Labor & Payroll modules integration.
* Technical experience on Interface development for use with external vendors and internal
systems and through testing and debugging of programs.
* Analyze, work with upgrade team in regards to the Time & Labor module to upgrade
PeopleSoft 9.1 to 9.2.
Additionally, the following requirements must be met by the applicant
* Strong background in software development and systems design, good coding practices,
technical documentation, strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HRS pertaining to design and
* Transactions processing experience involving SQL queries and generation of formatted
* Ability to work in a Technical team environment reporting to team lead. Ability to utilize
constructive feedback to ensure project specifications are completed within the allotted timeline
while meeting customer expectations.
* Perform program evaluations and perform removal of unneeded customizations in the
* Understanding of established change control procedures.
* Provide technical and application expertise in the assessment and resolution of operational
system incidents and technical issues. Interacts directly with customers to troubleshoot issues
and seek resolution. Collaborates with team members, DBAs, System Administrators,
Integrators, Network staff and product vendors as appropriate to coordinate, plan, solve
* Available as needed for batch processing support and system issues that occur during normal
duty hours and off duty hours as required.
* Experience with patch management and rollback procedures.
* Expert in PeopleSoft PeopleTools and related technologies such as: Application Designer,
PeopleCode, Workflow, Application Engine, Component Interface, File Layouts, SQR, Query,
Application Messaging, Application Packaging, Change Assistant, XML Publisher, Integration
Broker , SQL, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripting languages.
This resource will be required for min 6 - 8 months depending on the needs of the project.