Estimated Length: 24 months 37.50 hrs
*Manager wants to make clear that this is a senior position to expand identity governance and security to work with the business and OTs (Operational Technologies). We look to attract a high-caliber candidate to lead this role.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION WILL INITIALLY ALLOW FOR WORK TO BE PERFORMED REMOTELY. HOWEVER, CONSULTANT MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK ON-SITE/IN-OFFICE ONCE COVID RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED AT A FUTURE TIME. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD BE MADE AWARE BEFORE APPLYING.
This candidate must has very good experience in Both SailPoint IdenitityNow and IdentityIQ,
The responsibilities will include the ability to develop and maintain the Enterprise-wide Identity Access Management (IAM) operation. This position is a highly skilled technical position that will perform activities related to securing and expanding the foundation to support the IAM operation for all Client agencies. Desired knowledge, skills and abilities for this position include, project management expertise with implementations in a large-scale enterprise environment. Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, Technical experience within, but not limited to, the following environments; Java; Java frameworks; Workflow; WEB Services; XML based open source software; Directory services LDAP;. Experience in network account security, compliance and access best practices. Experience with web services security solutions and application integration concepts, Familiarity with Governance and Compliance issues and solutions as it relates to Identity Management. Understanding and designing IAM solutions for heterogeneous environments and systems. Working knowledge of a broad range of current security appliances, tools, and applications and security methodologies. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information. Strong analytical and organizational skills. Demonstrated competency in resolving diverse and complex business problems.
The following are MUST-HAVES:
• Proficient in developing custom workflows to handle access requests and Self - registrations.
• Hands on experience in developing custom rules such as customization rule, build-map rule and connector rules.
• Knowledge of entitlements, IT & business roles and experience in implementing them.
• Expertise in Customizing and upgrading SailPoint Identity IQ (7.x and 8.x).
• Expertise in configuring workflows and Integration for life cycle events.
• Designed and developed different rules for SailPoint Identity IQ product.
• Expertise in Analysis, Design, Development and Deployment of SailPoint.
• Expertise in developing applications using Java, J2EE (Servlet, JSP and JDBC), HTML.
• Developed Custom java classes in IIQ.
• Knowledge in frameworks Hibernate and Struts Framework.
• Provisioning and access governance experience with and understanding of security on systems such as AD, LDAP/Unix, Oracle and manual provisioned applications
• Exposure on LDAP and Active Directory configuration.
• Developed requirements and use cases, and user provisioning strategies.
• Designed and implemented access request forms/workflows.
• Served as liaison between platform, technical and business teams for end to end business process
• Direct provisioning using direct connectors for integration of target applications
The following are NICE-TO-HAVES:
• Know the integration of Duo and BeyondTrust account provisioning with SailPoint.
• Experience with ServiceNow catalog integration.
• The suite of Oracle products and systems, as with Oracle Identity Management, Oracle Virtual Directory; Performance management tools, 01M connectors, and deployment/automation tools
• Must be able to work outside of normal working hours as needed to support and resolve security needs.
1. Provide program coding to existing identity modules, connector and workflows as directed by the Identity Manager
2. Coordinate programming design, development, and testing of operational change requests
3. Provide technical assistance to the operational aspects of Identity Management system
4. Resolve programming coding issues
5. Work with the implementation team with enhancements to the identity operation
Must have experience with Microsoft PowerShell, XML, BeanShell and JAVA programming languages