Estimated Length:12 months 40 hrs
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION WILL ALLOW FOR WORK TO BE PERFORMED REMOTELY. HOWEVER, CONSULTANT WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK ON-SITE/IN-OFFICE ON OCCASION AS RETURN-TO-OFFICE HAS BEGUN. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD BE MADE AWARE BEFORE APPLYING.
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
To fast tract the recruitment process, visibility to the onboarding stages is required to effectively mange the bottle necks and to make business decisions around this data.
The mission of the HR Operation and Analytics People team at the client is to leverage workforce data to enable and empower HR and business leaders to make data-driven decisions that facilitate better business outcomes and also provide enhanced employee experience.
We are seeking a Power BI Developer to assist the HR Data Science team on the generation and delivery of analyses and insights on workforce data.
Seeking a highly skilled Power BI Developer/Architect with strong business intelligence (BI) and modeling skills to support enterprise reporting requirements.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI desktop and Online Service
• Hands-on experience in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects
• Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI
• Experience in building Reports in Power BI Desktop and Power BI Paginated Reports
• Experience setting up automated data refresh of dashboards
• Experience implementing row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI
• Experience in Power BI Service, managing workspaces, and Power BI Data Flows
• Cube/PowerBI DAX Developer with cube processing, deployment experience
• Experience writing complex DAX expressions
• Proficient in writing SQL, DAX and M. Powershell scripting a plus.
• Strong understanding of the Vertipaq engine and/or DAX studio and associated storage engine and formula engine queries.
• Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop
• Experience in Microsoft Azure database and data storage technologies, Azure Data Factory
• Development knowledge on Dynamics platform/Power Apps
• Analyze current ETL process and Reports in Oracle Discoverer and migrate the report into Power BI
• Experience in building Custom Visuals using R is a plus
• Experience with Data bricks, Apache Spark and Python is a plus
•Design, build and support Oracle DBS using ERwin
•TOAD and SQL+ development tools
•Work closely with applications developers on new development of ColdFusion/Oracle systems
•Expert in building Stored Procedures, DB Packages, Triggers and Views
•Provide additional technical assistance with custom development and support activities as directed by the designated client Project Manager. This includes knowledge transfer in the areas of Oracle DBA, Oracle SQL and PL-SQL programming and performance monitoring
•Assist client staff with learning how to develop and implement Oracle SQL and Oracle SP
CRITICAL KEY REQUIREMENTS:
•The consultant must be proficient and have hands-on experience with Oracle DB release 9i or higher (5+ years' experience);
•Must be proficient and have hands-on experience with ERwin development environment (3+ years' experience);
•Must be proficient and have hands-on experience with Oracle P/L SQL (Oracle 8i, or preferable 9i) with 3+ years' experience;
•Must be experienced with TOAD (Tool for Oracle Application Development) (3+ years' experience)