Estimated Length: 6 to 8 months
This person should be very highly experienced in Absence Management, Time & Labor.
The analyst will develop functional specifications, review existing modules, and recommend
solutions to enhance/improve current implementations.
1. He/she should be very experienced in 9.1 & 9.2 PeopleSoft versions.
2. He/she should have a good understanding of Oracle database structure.
3. He/she should be able to quickly understand current environment definitions.
4. He/she should be able to communicate the requirements to the development team members.
5. He/she should have worked defining/developing interfaces with external vendors.
6. He/she should be able to translate business requirements into functional specifications and
design using the delivered PeopleSoft capabilities and minimize customized solutions.
7. He/she should be able to discuss and present the internal architecture team the
implementation model for review and approval.
8. He/she should be able to develop test plans, requirements traceability metrics.
9. He/she should be able to provide defect resolution.
10. He/she should have a good integration knowledge between different modules.
11. Technical knowledge a plus to be able to communicate with technical resources.
Scope of Service
- Provides support on the implementation of PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System (HRMS), Absence Management, Time and Labor modules.
- Work with Absence Management, Time & Labor Functional Team Leads to analyze and document customer functional requirements, test the solutions to determine if they meet customer expectations and deadlines, help the technical team from functional side to implement them.
- Develop database queries, formatted reports. Work directly with Technical Team to present business requirements and functional specifications.
- Provide business and application expertise in the assessment and resolution of operational system, incidents and issues. Interacts directly with customers to troubleshoot issues and seek resolution. Collaborates with team members, Functional & Technical Team Leads, DBA¿s System Administrators, Integrators, Network staff and external vendors as appropriate to coordinate, plan, solve problems, etc. Available as needed for batch processing support and system issues that occur during normal duty hours and off duty hours as required.
- Maintain expertise in PeopleSoft PeopleTools and related technologies to include: PeopleCode, Workflow, Component Interface, File Layouts, SQR, Query XML Publisher, SQL, PL/SQL languages. Maintain strong functional understanding of PeopleSoft in the areas of Human Capital management to include Absence Management, Time & Labor, Payroll, Benefits. Seek self-improvement.
- Develop functional documentation and instructions for change management approval and production implementation. Assist the Absence Management, Time & Labor Team Leaders to develop co-workers with cross-training of particular areas of technology. Assist Absence Management, Time & Labor Team Leaders with Project and system status reporting