Estimated Length: 12 Months Work hours:37.50 Est. OT Hrs/Wk:
The IT Workload division of the Client Department is seeking a Consultant to serve as an onsite IT Business Analyst to perform business and system analysis.
This selected candidate will be working closely with the Director, Workload Management and within IT Workload Teams. The role will understand business and technology needs, work on designing, analyzing, and implementing efficient IT systems, contribute to continuous improvements and participate and occasionally lead in delivering projects.
- Create Executive Dashboards and Weekly Reports.
- Scheduling meetings and meeting minutes.
- Manage Issues, reporting and Resolution within Service Now.
- Work on many security initiatives pertaining to infrastructure systems.
- Create, update and manage the Sharepoint/Teams Project Site.
- Administer and Create Documentation and Operational Documents as required.
- Re-define and Visualize Existing Processes and Procedures.
- Manage the analysis of ways to improve work processes, develop new workflows, both automated and manual, and for providing documentation and training
- Track changes identified in the business processes and coordinate with stakeholders
- Track and review the status of all work requests, monitor these, and take steps necessary to ensure that the assigned staff and managers complete the work according to schedule.
- Generate BI Analytics, Queries and Reports and work with the Team on Technical Reports.
- Participate in meetings and lead documenting technical and administrative tasks.
- Work with other Program’s Work Streams where applicable.
- Special projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• The consultant is required to have 2 to 6 years’ experience with Business Analysis or Testing.
• Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint version 2010 and higher.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Visio for flow charts/process flows version 2003 and higher
• Proficiency in Power BI, Excel.
• Experience with SQL is a plus.
• Experience interfacing with various internal IT and Business teams.
• Strong documentation and reporting skills.
• Experience with Project time, cost and resource estimation along with budget tracking.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in translating requirements from the business user to usable developer requirements.
• Experience in requirements organization for multiple large-scale IT projects.
• Experience in the definition, creation and execution of test cases based on business requirements.
• Outstanding organizational, communication, customer service and quantitative skills.
• Experience in conducting cost/benefit analysis of requested enhancements
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure and work multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Detailed understanding of, and experience with, all ITIL processes.
- Must have Power BI
- Must know Excel well
- ServiceNow experience would be excellent and ideal
- Must be a good communicator