Estimated Length: 12 Months Work hours:40.00 Est. OT Hrs/Wk:
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION WILL ALLOW CONSULTANT TO WORK ON A HYBRID REMOTE SCHEDULE (3 DAYS ONSITE/2 DAYS REMOTE) UPON START.
These skills are vital to fill the internal skill gap and improve existing Client existing SCCM, AD, Application packaging, OS Imaging, Office Productivity tools and other related on-prem and cloud technologies to the state of good repair and beyond, into next five years.
System Center Configuration Manager, SCCM is a software management suite provided by Microsoft which allows users to manage Windows based computers. SCCM features remote control, patch management, operating system deployment, network protection and other various services.
a. Back-end Infrastructure Management
b. Active Directory / SCCM Related Management
c. WSUS Administration
d. Group Policy Management
f. Cloud Technologies; Azure, AWS
g. Troubleshooting (Server, DB, Client, etc. issues)
h. Database Management and Reporting
i. Creation and Administration of SCCM Dashboard (Kezava, Power BI)
j. Assistance with Asset Inventory Licensing
k. New/Future Technologies and Enhancements (Other System Center Products, SCOM, Power Management, Cloud, etc.)
l. Server Patching
m. Desktop Patching
n. AV Support and Updates
o. Review and Test All Patches (Staging/Prod)
p. Manage third party Patch Management
q. Deployments/State – Reporting
r. Intune/Autopilot administration
s. SCCM administration
1. Business Process Flows related to Applications, Windows OS’s, Workflows.
2. End-User Engineering Requirements.
3. Test Plans for Imaging, Labs, end-user experience.
4. Test Cases/Scenarios for end-user experience
5. Action Item Logs for the daily tasks and project milestones.
6. Daily, Weekly, Monthly Status Reports.
All source files will be provided to the Client.
QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• 6+ years of consulting experience designing and delivering Microsoft infrastructure solutions.
• Expert in configuring and using Admin Studio/Install shield
• Experience on Microsoft Intune and Autopilot
• Sound Knowledge on Windows Installer Technologies -MSI Packaging, Tables, Custom Actions, Merge Modules
• Experience in engineering Large Scale Deployment/Migrations of Windows 10/11 and Office 2016/2019.
• Strong troubleshooting mind-set (i.e. parsing event log, Sysinternals tools, Windows Installer logs etc).
• Experience in creating silent installations for legacy installers and manage the deployment using SCCM.
• Expert in SCCM Configurations and Application packaging standards.
• Should be good in Scripting language VB Script, Batch Script, PowerShell Scripting.
• Expert in windows 10 servicing and current branch release.
• SCCM 2016 deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting experience.
• Ability to create Advertisement/Collections/Packages/Applications within an SCCM Current Branch environment.
• Full understanding of SCCM 2016 Hierarchy including troubleshooting
• Understanding of Operating System Deployment (OSD) in SCCM 2016/CB
• Creating custom reports with SQL Service Reporting Services in SCCM 2016/CB
• Good to have knowledge on Microsoft Deployment Toolkit(MDT).
• Evaluates current procedures and processes for accomplishing objectives and continuously develops and implements improved practices.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Project version 2016 or higher.
• Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment
• Tier 3 Position - must have 7 to 9 years of experience in an Enterprise level System Center/Cloud Architect role for an organization with multiple sites and business units.
Additional Skills and Information:
• Microsoft Engineering Certifications in Windows 10, SCCM 2017/Active Directory
• Application Packaging, Patch Management, SQL Reporting, Office 365 in the Cloud
• Group Policy Management, OMS
• Scripting including PowerShell for SCCM/AD, Citrix, Azure, Exchange, Sharepoint, Project
• System Engineering Troubleshooting
• Experience leading in support of Large Enterprise Environments 10K+ Users, Desktops.