Estimated Length: 12 Months Work hours:37.50 Est. OT Hrs/Wk:
*PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION REQUIRES CONSULTANT TO WORK ONSITE . HOWEVER, CONSULTANT MAY WORK REMOTELY ON A HYBRID WEEKLY BASIS AFTER 3 MONTHS AS APPROVED BY THEIR MANAGER/TEAM (AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE).
SUMMARY OF ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
•Work with stakeholders in all Client agencies to identify product opportunities; support the building, prioritizing, and executing of your team’s roadmap and backlog; communicate updates to key stakeholders.
•If the product requires it, work with front line Client employees to help understand their work processes. If needed, work with them to change those processes.
•Collaborate with a cross-functional team (front- and back-end developers, as well as UX designers, project managers, QA, etc.) in delivering quality products while balancing user experience, technical capabilities, and business goals.
•Manage testing ( Unit Testing, UAT, Regression, Integration) , capture test scripts, Defect management , Cutover plan and post production issues
•Keep projects and product development on a set timeline towards meeting agreed-upon milestones.
•Be an internal subject-matter expert on relevant digital products and drive digital transformation.
•Manage individual projects to successful completion.
•Set and monitor product KPIs and provide recommendations based on results; monitor, measure, and report on the performance and impact of product enhancements.
•Document product requirements with clear feature specifications, and draft end-user documentation.
•Troubleshoot issues raised by users and stakeholders to help ensure their resolution. Document and prioritize bugs.
•Negotiate and manage relationships with current and potential vendors and ensure deliverables are met.
•Follow team’s agile tools and practices.
• Identifying project dependencies, issues and risks and determining mitigation and action plans.
• Ensuring quality management of project deliverables and work products
• Tracking project costs associated with the migration
• Driving project status meetings and delivering management reporting on project progress, resource risks and/or issues
The contractor will be responsible for producing the following deliverables not limiting to:
• Project plan
• Meeting agenda and minutes
• Management status reports
• Risks and issues reports
• Resource time tracking
• Budget tracking
• Maintaining a document repository of key project deliverables and work products
Primary projects contractor will work on -
Manage successful rollout of GASB 87 requirements and implementing lease accounting module in Peoplesoft.
Manage Implementation of GL,AP,AR,PO,FA,PA,Treasury modules in Peoplesoft for new legal entity to support East Side Access project.
Replace CIPICS with implementation of force accounting solution (AR, PA, etc) in Peoplesoft and integration of timesheets within Kronos
Any other projects assigned
• Prior Peoplesoft implementation experience preferably in the FSCM domain
o Must-Have: PMP
o Nice-to-have: Agile Certifications (CSM/CSPO)
• Proven ability to maintain project reporting requirements for project schedules and project financials
• Experience with Large IT project delivery and implementation
• Ability to work independently
• Experience working with Sr. Managers, Business Executives, and different IT Teams.
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in IT project management
• Strong project management experience with demonstrated achievements in planning, directing, and implementing multiple and concurrent enterprise-level projects
• Previous experience implementing at least 3 major enterprise systems
• Knowledge of IT Systems Development Lifecycle methodologies and project management methodologies
• Familiarity with all functional areas in an IT environment and their interactions
• Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
• Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within tight deadlines
• Ability to manage rapidly and frequently changing priorities
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management
• Functional knowledge of project management methodology and tools
• Advanced, high-level proficiency of Microsoft Office products (Visio, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, and Microsoft Project), and Agile Management tools (ex: Jira)