Estimated Length: 24 months Monday - Friday/9:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Monitor and update procurement transactions in the DFH Procurement Tracker, tracking multiple internal DOH processes (EDC’s, CTS) and External Approval processes (Division of the Budget Agency Spending Controls) twice daily.
• Check Contract Status in the Grants Gateway System and inform/distribute outcomes to Grants Gateway Coordinators.
• Provide administrative support to the Grants Gateway Coordinators by assisting with distribution and tracking of award letters, emails and uploading/downloading documents from the Grants Gateway
• Administratively support the Procurement Coordinators by monitoring the Bureau Mailboxes (BMLs) for newly procured RFP and RFA. Tasks may include documenting the receipt of questions from potential bidders, keeping Coordinators informed of BML incoming mail. For future procurements, conduct research (Open book, Contract Reporter) to identify potential bidders and cost of services and obtain contact information to aid in creation of mail lists.
• Provide Administrative support to the Procurement Coordinators by monitoring the CCH Contract Tracker for newly completed Vendor Responsibility Profiles (VRPs) and assist with any communications with vendors. Tasks may include downloading completed VRPs to a shared drive, communicating the status of VRP requests, updating the CCH Contract Tracker with the contract status, drafting email communications to vendors based on CCH requested changes and more.
• Provide administrative support to the Procurement staff by checking the Contract Package Tool component in the Grants Gateway system and upload required documents when needed. Documents include, but are not limited to insurance documents, Vendor Responsibility Profiles, Encumbrance Charts.
• Serve as back up to primary staff and assist with monitoring the Bureau of Administration BML for incoming claims if a large volume of claims occurs. Task may include daily monitoring of the BML and performing data entry of vouchers into the respective voucher tracker on SharePoint, electronically file voucher and distribute the claims to the appropriate contract managers.
• Perform other office support and clerical work as needed, such as data entry, quality reviews, logging US postal and electronic mail received, copying/filing documents.
• Respond to inquiries from the management staff as well as contracted vendors regarding the status of documents.
• Proficiency with various software packages including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Power Point. Must know how to use MS Outlook to communicate with both internal staff and external stakeholders.
• Ability to use office machines including multiphone line, copier, fax/scanner
• Excellent organizational, communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced office environment and to meet deadlines
• Experience prioritizing tasks
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Additional skills preferred:
• Flexibility in accepting changing work assignments and processes.
• Experience working in data systems
• Experience with tracking systems