Estimated Length: months
• Develop and maintain formal test cases for specific releases based on the business requirements
and technical specifications;
• Execute test scripts/cases for releases or on-going maintenance and record test results in ALM /
Quality Center (QC);
• Report defects in ALM / Quality Center (QC), provide development team with necessary defect
documentation, re-test fixes and record results;
• Perform data mining to ensure proper test population coverage for test cases;
• Assume responsibility for timely test cases completion to achieve targeted system cycles dates ;
• Timely reporting of all critical milestones and slipping deadlines to the Testing Lead;
• Work on multiple projects and ability to shift the effort based on the timelines established;
• Conducting peer reviews prior to test execution (i.e., proper test cases coverage, test cases
• Working with developers and system analysts on resolving any open questions while working on
test cases preparation;
• Working with automation team on debugging automation scripts.
• Extensive PeopleSoft 8.x/9.x (v. 9.2 is plus) testing experience in PeopleSoft HR ,Benefits,NA
Payroll(Garnishments) and Global Payroll/ Absence Management.
• Experience in creating test cases for HR, Payroll, and/or Benefits modules, should have five (5)
full-lifecycle PeopleSoft HR and/or Payroll and/or Ben Admin implementation and PUM upgrade
and people tools experience.
• Working knowledge of app messaging (integration broker) is a must.
• Extensive knowledge of different types of Garnishments like Creditor, Federal Debt. NY State
Tax Levy, Student Loan, Bankruptcy, IRS Tax Levy, and Child Support.
• Experience with PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, App Designer, Toad.
• Extensive experience in Manual Functional Testing such as creating test plan, building and
executing manual test scripts.
• Experience using ALM / Quality Center (QC) for creating, executing test cases and tracking
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Database model.
• Proficiency running back-end/database queries for data set-up and verification (DB2 and Oracle)
• Experience in developing and maintaining automated HP Quick Test Pro (QTP) scripts using
Keyword Driven Framework and Descriptive programming is a plus.
• Experience working with PeopleSoft Implementations in a government or civil service
• Experience working with an enterprise wide, large-scale implementation.
• Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a Technical/Business Discipline is required.