Estimated Length: 6 Months Work hours:37.50 Est. OT Hrs/Wk:
*PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION WILL ALLOW CONSULTANT TO WORK REMOTELY.
(VERY HIGH EXPECTATION THAT CONSULTANT WILL BE PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE, REACHABLE AND ABLE TO WORK PRODUCTIVELY WHILE REMOTE). WILL COME ONSITE ONLY AS NEEDED BY THEIR MANAGER/TEAM (AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE).
SUMMARY OF ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Experienced .Net Full Stack developer with Azure Cloud experience who provides develop new, migrate existing applications and support Client IT Enterprise product group applications.
Day to day administration includes deployment, testing, tuning, upgrading and troubleshooting.
Suggest the product development teams on migrating older technology apps to latest technology platform with the DevOps adoption strategies
This is a technical hands-on role.
- Experience building Applications with Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS platform
- Experience developing Serverless applications using NET Framework 4.7 , .NET Core 2.2 & 3.0 and C# skills
- Problem solving skills with knowledge of algorithm and Data structure must have familiarity with Typescript and responsive web development
- Experience in developing application on RESTful web APIs using ASP.NET Web API 2 or ASP.NET Core MVC, Dependency Injection, XML, json etc
- Experience with Backend development on SQL, TSQL or other storage solutions
- Comprehensive experience using GIT SCM
- Experience with replatforming MS legacy technology to latest cloud based Full stack solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should have decision-making skills, and ability to work under continual deadline pressure in a dynamic and high paced environment
- Experienced in using standard software development environments like Visual Studio, Jira, MS Teams, Slack, Browser Developer Tools, etc
- Deep knowledge on secure software development.
- Confident, takes ownership with proven experience building complex programs initiatives to successful completion
- Good to have experience with Message Brokers like RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka or similar for async communication
- Good to have experience implementing real-time web applications on both front-end and back-end components
Additional Skills and Information:
AngularJS, React Native, nodeJS, MySql