Estimated Length: 12 Months Work hours:37.50 Est. OT Hrs/Wk:
*PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION WILL ALLOW CONSULTANT TO WORK REMOTELY.
(VERY HIGH EXPECTATION THAT CONSULTANT WILL BE PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE, REACHABLE AND ABLE TO WORK PRODUCTIVELY WHILE REMOTE).
This role is to support all established data integration for Cassie and Marketing Cloud as well as to build new integrations relevant to Customer Products application portfolio.
The MuleSoft Developer works with the Project Manager, architects, clients and other stakeholders involved to implement MuleSoft APIs required by the business. This role will require knowledge in MuleSoft's Anypoint Studio and Anypoint Platform which includes Design Center, Runtime Manager, API Manager, Exchange, etc. He/She must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with stakeholders and implementing complex integrations.
• Assist in the planning, execution, and tracking of significant strategic and operational initiatives, associated with Client Operations
• Coordinate and lead select operation deep dives to break down work flows and compare and contrast processes across several LOBS concurrently —specifically Procurement.
• Conduct process reviews, SOP reviews, risk profiles, and SLAS to help identify risk and opportunities across core business processes
• Own various program organizational activities such as risk and issue monitoring, status reporting and governance co-ordination.
• Represent the needs of the business throughout the project lifecycle, providing expertise and working knowledge of various business operations processes Work in a fast paced environment, manage multiple tasks, and work well under pressure.
• Additionally, the candidate should be able to demonstrate a history of hands-on involvement in large programs involving IT project work.
• Client Operations Management and Improvement
• Assist in the due diligence, and operational reviews of all service delivery organizations and formulate recommendations on process improvement initiatives Prepare and present business cases, findings, benefits and recommendations in various formats and at various levels regarding business units in need of transformation or BPM
• Identify LEAN / Cl / Six Sigma needs of assigned departments including but not limited to Procurement, Tech Services, Warehouse, Office, and others, and develop implementation plans with Office of CIO, other BPM department and VP of LOBS Help coordinate and track those initiatives to strengthen service quality, improve operational productivity and develop a high performing teams (within and across operations areas)
• Assist with the design and implementation of disciplined score cards in areas needing including productivity, service levels, quality, risk levels, and transaction costs
• College degree preferred or MBA preferred Minimum 8 years of business experience.
• LEAN certification / Six Sigma training or comparable required. Professional communication skills and proven leadership capabilities. Demonstrated successful project management capabilities in a LEAN / Cl environment, measured through KPI metrics and results.
• Prior experience in government agency is a plus.
• Proven track record of building a sustained continuous improvement culture. Strong interpersonally skills and the ability to understand & manage complex crossfunctional business processes.
• Proven track record of delivering on time results.
• Demonstrated team work capabilities and leadership skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio. Prior experience with translating business needs to functional requirement specifications for technology.
Additional Skills and Information: